Sunday, November 8, 2009

BRUUUUUUUUCE

So I just got back from seeing Bruce Springsteen's concert at MSG, and thought I'd offer up a snap judgment of the show: fantastic; best concert ever...you name the sueperlative, it was awesome. A million times better than the dud-like Giants Stadium closer I went to last month. Even though it's midnight now, I haven't eaten in 12 hours, and I'm still a little shocked that I nearly plowed into James Gandolfini in my rush to get to the entrance, the show was good enough I felt it warranted a quick post. Once I've eaten, slept, and digested everything a bit I'll come back with a proper review. Until then, here's the setlist.

"Wrecking Ball"
"The Ties That Bind"
"Sherry Darling"
"Jackson Cage"
"Two Hearts"
"Independence Day"
"Hungry Heart"
"Out in the Street"
"Crush On You"
"You Can Look (But You Better Not Touch)"
"I Wanna Marry You"
"The River"
"Point Blank"
"Cadillac Ranch"
"I'm a Rocker"
"Fade Away"
"Stolen Car"
"Ramrod"
"The Price You Pay"
"Drive All Night"
"Wreck On the Highway"
"Waitin' On a Sunny Day"
"Atlantic City"
"Badlands"
"Born to Run"
"Seven Nights to Rock"
"Sweet Soul Music"
"No Surrender"
"American Land"
"Dancing in the Dark"
"Can't Help Falling in Love"
"(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher"

No comments:

Post a Comment