Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dropkick Murphys Pre-Post

Oi. Just saw the Dropkick Murphys in my high school town of Montclair, NJ. Full review to come, as soon as someone can help me fill in the blanks of this setlist. Slainte.

Note: anything with a question mark is an assumption based on previous setlists from this month. They can't all be THAT different. Nonetheless, I'll fix em when I figure it out for sure.

"Cadence to Arms"
"Do or Die"
"Captain Kelly's Kitchen"
"The State of Massachusetts"
"Johnny, I Hardly Knew Ya"
"Your Spirit's Alive"
"The Warrior's Code"
"The Fighting 69th"
"As One"
"Buried Alive" (??)
"Surrender" (??)
"Citizen CIA"
"Caught in a Jar"
"Bastards on Parade"
"Forever"
"The Dirty Glass" (with Stephanie Dougherty)
"Time to Go"
"Sunshine Highway"
"Finnegan's Wake"
"The Auld Triangle"
"Walk Away"
"Heroes of Our Past"
"Black Velvet Band"
"Faraway Coast"
"21 Guitar Salute" (??)
"Kiss Me I'm Shitfaced"
"Barroom Hero"
"I'm Shipping Up to Boston"
"Skinhead on the MBTA"
"Boys on the Docks"

No comments:

Post a Comment